also yeah sorry I’m being inactive guys, school is busy
see you in summer probably
Okay, so fuck Omeglers who assume they know exactly what I’m playing.
Just got d/c’d on with the following comment. And I’m gonna tell you why it’s bullshit.
[[Ugh, I’m sorry. I’m tired of playing out these long, Sherlock is a constant self-sacrificing hero who is /always/ in the right and should be hailed
- I don’t play it that way. He’s not self-sacrificing; in fact, his leaving according to the plotline I play with this prompt is entirely selfish and someone needs to punch him in the face. Self-sacrificing would be actually keeping his vow never to let the Watsons down and not leaving. My God, you’re presumptive.
or there’s some ~secret that must keep him from John.
- More like he’s trying to repress some things from his time away. It’s not the secret keeping him from John, it’s Sherlock afraid that if John finds out certain things he’ll no longer think Sher’s good or amazing. Addicted to the praise and compliments… So he holds that part of himself back. People DO that. Especially if it’s things they don’t like to think about.
That and the fact that you seem to think living with an ex-assassin is just peachy with no sort of potential threat.
- WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT. God. I’m tired of playing with Omeglers who think MY OPINION IS THE SAME AS THE CHARACTER’S I PLAY. Just because I’m aware that living with an ex-assassin has a threat doesn’t mean Sherlock isn’t ignoring that fact, has rationalised it away in order to vindicate himself leaving, is a little bit unstable (hello, we saw throughout S3 he was affected for the worse by his time away. Remember how he was hallucinating John’s voice in TEH?)…any number of things that could even slightly excuse his breaking a vow he took extremely seriously to spare himself some pain (again, lolol “self sacrificing”? Try selfish as all fuck).
Because that all comes with whumpy Sherlock, right? Sorry.]]
You’ll have to go down, they want the story.
Instead of waiting in her tower, Rapunzel slices off her long, golden hair with a carving knife, and then uses it to climb down to freedom.
Just as she’s about to take the poison apple, Snow White sees the familiar wicked glow in the old lady’s eyes, and slashes the evil queen’s throat with a pair of sewing scissors.
Cinderella refuses everything but the glass slippers from her fairy godmother, crushes her stepmother’s windpipe under her heel, and the Prince falls madly in love with the mysterious girl who dons rags and blood-stained slippers.
Persephone goes adventuring with weapons hidden under her dress.
Persephone climbs into the gaping chasm.
Or, Persephone uses her hands to carve a hole down to hell.
In none of these versions is Persephone’s body violated unless she asks Hades to hold her down with his horse-whips.
Not once does she hold out on eating the pomegranate, instead biting into it eagerly and relishing the juice running down her chin, staining it red.
In some of the stories, Hades never appears and Persephone rules the underworld with a crown of her own making.
In all of them, it is widely known that the name Persephone means Bringer of Destruction.
Red Riding Hood marches from her grandmother’s house with a bloody wolf pelt.
Medusa rights the wrongs that have been done to her.
Eurydice breaks every muscle in her arms climbing out of the land of the dead.
Girls are allowed to think dark thoughts, and be dark things.
Instead of the dragon, it’s the princess with claws and fiery breath
who smashes her way from the confines of her castle
and swallows men whole.
sherlock + neckporn
When dudes are like, “Oh, I believe in equal pay because I have a daughter,” like they could not imagine that women were worth equal pay before they had one they cared about. Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
Ah, the narcissistic father type.
Women - only worth anything if they’re worth something to some man somewhere.
Things that don’t make you less of a feminist:
- Being in a loving relationship.
- Being submissive.
- Wearing makeup.
- Being a housewife.
- Wearing dresses.
- High heels.
Things that do make you less of a feminist:
- Shaming women for doing any of these things.
Yes. 10000x thank you.
Think of a book special to you, and how much bleaker and poorer your life would be if that one writer had not existed—if that one writer had not, a hundred times or a thousand, made the choice to write.
You’re going to be that one writer, one day, for somebody you may never meet. Nobody can write that book you’re going to write—that book that will light up and change up a life—but you.” — sarahreesbrennan, on ignoring the doubters. (via lettersandlight)
This is Alana Thompson aka Honey Boo Boo (Child).
She received $1700 dollars in donations from fans all around the world. Instead of keeping it for herself, using it for pageants, or for something else, she purchased toys for needy children in her area.
Her family gives to the needy AND supports equality for gays? Fuck you to whoever disses her. She’s 7 and shows more compassion than most people three times her age.
She’s my queen.
That is totally for publicity!
oh my god you’re right
let’s ignore this canned food drive they held too
oh right and this? $1300 in cash donated by fans to buy just THIS image of all these toys?
and oh shi-
this extreme amount of TOYS AND FOOD donated in a SINGLE night via their Christmas meet and greets with Santa (which Sugarbear dresses as Santa in the sweltering Georgia winter heat for hours at a time)
and the fact that they take pictures of themselves with the *ALL* letters and trinkets their fans send them?
oh gosh, yes, this is totally publicity
Seriously, no one has any reason to talk crap on this family. They have never done a single thing wrong and look at all of the good they do for their community.
People hate them because they are Southern, overweight, and successful while still managing to be wonderful people.
You! You never felt pain, did you?